Rapid doors Dynaco with high performances
Dynaco industrial high-speed doors designed specifically for intensive applications and to protect against atmospheric agents.
Contact us without obligation for more information or to receive a quote.
Rapid Dynaco door for internal application
Dynaco doors for internal use are designed for intensive applications, ideal for industry and logistics. Thanks to their fast cycle, they allow maximum speed for the passage of goods and people. S-559 Atex and S-549 Atex models are available for environments at explosions risk.
Rapid Dynaco door external application
Dynaco door for external use are designed to resist to all atmospheric conditions. Thanks to the push-pull technology, the motor, ensuring maximum functionality in all conditions, pushes down the fabric.
Even in strong stress situations, it remains fully operational: they are indeed available with wind resistance up to class 5 of the EN 12424 standard. S-559 Atex and S-549 Atex models are available for explosive atmospheres.
Rapida Dynaco door with emergency exit
To comply with safety regulations, two models of rapid doors Dynaco are available with integrated emergency exits, able to guarantee the opening of the fabric pressing in a special release
Rapid Dynaco door for cleanroom
Ideal for isolating clean rooms, keeping pressure levels stable and protecting
from contaminants. The Cleanroom high-speed doors offer high performance with
ISO and GMP certification. If necessary, it is possible to create airlock systems
to keep the spaces unpolluted.
Cold rooms Dynaco doors
Dynaco M2 Freezer high-speed doors are designed to allow quick access to cold rooms, minimizing temperature variations and avoiding downtime. Safe for people, products and vehicles, the doors of the M2 Freezer series can be equipped with an insulated cloth to reduce the formation of condensation and frost.
Among the features that make them unique, we can find:
- Maximum seal: on the entire door perimeter, with a consequent reduction of air exchange between different areas.
- Re-insertion: the flexible PVC cloth, completely free of rigid parts, is able to re-insert automatically in case of exit from the guides.
- Rapidity: immediate opening and closing, optimizing the goods, products and people passage.
- High security: the cloth is able to deform itself without causing damages to people or things.
- High resistance to atmospheric agents and wind up to class 5, according to the standard European EN 12424. Moreover, thanks to the push-pull technology, the fabric is pushed downwards without the need for ballast, ensuring operation even in conditions of strong wind.
Apostoli Daniele is a Dynaco partner, offering consultancy, assembly and assistance services on doors carried out by highly specialized technicians.
Dynaco doors meet the requirements of the European standard EN132